Services & Techniques
At Francke Orange County Chiropractic Neurology, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic wellness care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer in our Laguna Hills office.
What is Chiropractic Neurology?
Your body is a complex machine that enables you to perform remarkable functions. It’s not uncommon to take these abilities for granted until something goes wrong like injury, wearn-tear, disease, aging or developmental impediments. Chiropractic neurology is a safe, natural, non-invasive therapy that focuses on healing through your brain, spine and nervous system.
Boost Body & Brain Performance
You deserve to experience life to the fullest. That’s a lot easier to do when your brain and body are functioning at optimal performance. Dr. Francke and her team at FOCCN help you achieve that by treating:
- Peripheral neuropathy is common in diabetics, causing loss of sensitivity in hands and feet as well as balance issues
- 20+ million people in the U.S. are estimated to have some form of peripheral neuropathy
- Neurological examinations help determine the cause and the best treatment to alleviate symptoms
- Treatment modalities include cold laser, microcurrent and vibration therapies
- Myopathy is a muscle disorder which often leads to stiffness, pain and atrophy
- Causes include heredity, thyroid disease, autoimmune disease, infection and medication
- Assessment will help establish the cause and best treatment
- Treatment modalities include soft tissue mobilization, active release technique (ART) and cold laser therapy
Balance, Coordination & Vertigo
- The visual, balance and proprioception (knowing where you are in space) systems must all function properly for good neurological function
- Vertigo, loss of balance and coordination are often seen when one or multiple systems are not operating at full capacity
- A complete neurological exam—which analyzes gait, balance, eye tracking, reflexes, motor and sensory function—helps ascertain the cause of dysfunction
- Functional neurology orthopedic rehabilitation (FNOR) is a cutting-edge approach to treating chronic pain
- Detailed examination of the muscular and neurological systems enable us to customize a treatment plan to diminish pain and improve function
- Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a serious athlete or someone who simply wants to move with ease, Dr. Francke and her team will help improve your performance
- Brain mapping (qEEG) uses surface sensors to detect brain’s electrical activity, evaluate brain function and observe any abnormal patterns
- By simply watching a video, a feedback system is used to correct abnormal brainwave patterns and bring them back to a more functional level
- Benefits conditions such as attention deficit, learning difficulties and memory loss
- Brain training typically includes 20 sessions
- A follow-up evaluation is performed to analyze your brain function’s progress
We provide spinal correction utilizing gentle chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Dominique Francke has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
We teach our patients special "blueprint" exercises to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each patient is a whole person, and helping them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Do you know how these supplements and vitamins interact with one another? Dr. Dominique Francke can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
Spinal & Postural Screenings
Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact us today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.